Real Estate Photography
If you are a real estate agent looking for professional-quality images to entice new buyers to come see for themselves, or if
your an interior designer wanting to showcase your work to entice the right clients to give you a call, Stacey Lanier Photography is here to help! I’ve set up this simple pricing structure that should hopefully cover more scenarios.
– $175 – up to 15 processed images (Recommended up to 2,500 sq ft)
– $225 – 20 processed images (2,501 sq ft to 3,500 sq ft)
– $275 – 25 processed images (3,501 sq ft to 4,500 sq ft)
– $325 – 30 processed images (4,501 sq ft to 5,500 sq ft)
– $375 – 35 processed images (5,501 sq ft to 6,500 sq ft)
– $425 – 40 processed images (6,501 sq ft to 7,500 sq ft)
When selling or marketing products on-line or in print marketing, pictures are so important. You want to make sure that you have images that make your customers feel confident to either order your product without first seeing it in person or be enticed to spend the time coming into your store to check it out. I’ve set up a simple pricing structure that should hopefully cover most scenarios.
– 1-10 photos: $26 per photo
– 11-20 photos: $24 per photo
– 21-30 photos: $22 per photo
– 31-50 photos: $20 per photo
– 51-100 photos: $18 per photo
– 101+ photos: contact me for a custom quote
There is a $150 project minimum.
As a business, your first impression is so important! In this digital world, many times that first impression is the images that
are found on the web. If your potential customers are not enticed by those images, they may not even come in to find out how great you are! I want to help you get those ideal customers in your doors by telling YOUR story through pictures. Rates are based on an hourly, half-day (4 hours), and full-day (8 hours) rate as follows:
– Hourly: $200 per hour
– Half-day: $700
– Full-day: $1,200